Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ok, I'll start a blog

I've had this bit of blog space for a while but I've never gotten around to using it. I think since I don't have a plan for this blog I'll talk about my take on blog theory for my first post.

Blogs began in the late Cretaceous period as a means for rational bi-pedal stereoscopic dinosaurs to opine a wide range of "modern" topics, as well as to aggregate information produced by the greater society in critique. Then, there was what experts agree to be a crash of computing power growth due to a lack of foresight on the part of our reptilian counterparts and Murphy, for the first time, overtook Moore by way of razor. When the great beasts realized web hosting was as good as it was ever going to get they all killed themselves; that's how we got here.

Highlights from 5/28-6/5:
Chased by police helicopter on monday night ride
Fearless doe in downtown DYT
Pancakes came with me to DYT
Keaton's dating advice: 3 sim gals at five

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home