Monday, August 8, 2011

I was funny today

this little dragon album is really sexy
it's like black lingerie right now
for my ears
it's like dinner and a movie
for my ears
it's calling me the day after and being really nice to my little brother
for my ears
leaving roses on my doorstep, and then some at work, and then surprising me after work with more, and then dinner and a movie again
for my ears
it's taking me for a weekend up to the lake and kissing me softly in the moonlight
for my ears
it's buying me new skis and taking me to durango
for my ears
when my grandma died he came to the funeral
for my ears
after a hard day of work this album gives me a back massage with hot oils
for my ears
it's kissing me behind my ears
for my ears

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home